Workshop: Internet Business Concepts
Setting up a web server can be a complex task. Most companies realise, that their Internet presence is more than just a few graphics and page coding. An Internet presence today is not just a homepage, it is a strategy, which has to be embedded inside your company. This workshop should enable you to manage the complete creation process of your Web server.
The workshop will enable you to:
- define the objectives of your new Web server
- get an overview of the required internal and external resources
- select your project partners
- discuss technical elements
- integrate the Web services into the information flow of your company
- estimate your security requirements
- consider basic legal aspects
- set up a financial plan
- assemble a basic project plan
- measure the success of your web project
You can find more information about this session on www.training.lu.